25 December, 2017
How to make Baked Kale Chips
Posted in : Appetizers, Baking, Breakfast, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Paleo, Picnic, Processed sugar free, Snacks, Vegan on by : Delinger
Makes a big bowl of kale chips
- 1 bunch of organic kale, leaves only, washed and dried
- 1 tbs organic extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment papers.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss all of the ingredients until well combined
- Transfer your kale leaves onto the lines cookie sheets, makes sure not to stack the leaves on each other
- Place the cookie sheets into your oven. If both sheets of kale won’t fit, bake one on the top rack and one on the bottom rack, keeping an eye on them and rotating the sheets after 5 mins to prevent overbrowning on either the top or the bottom.
- Bake for another 3 to 5 mins or until the edges are slightly brown. Enjoy!
If you are sharing this you better have one or two more bunches of kale in the fridge. Your friends will be asking for more for sure!