23 March, 2017
Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Posted in : Appetizers, Baking, Dairy Free, Dinner, Gluten Free, Lunch, Paleo, Snacks, Sugar Free, Vegan on by : Delinger
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 3 tsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Pinch of black pepper (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 200°C or 400°F. Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Wash and pat dry your sweet potato. Cut into fries shape pieces. transfer them into a mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil, sea salt and black pepper (optional) and toss it like you are tossing your salad. Until all fries are oiled up.
- Transfer them onto the lined cookie sheet and place into oven.
- Bake for 15 mins, then turn it once and bake for another 10 mins or until golden brown.
- Transfer them onto a serving plate. Enjoy!
These are great on it’s own as movie snacks or side dish! Yum!!!