29 March, 2017
- ¾ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup almond milk or any other milk you prefer
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup (optional I didn’t use any)
1. Place the oats, water and half the almond milk into a bowl, mix well and place it into microwave. Heat it for 1 minute.
2. Remove the bowl from microwave, stir the blueberries in. Then heat the mixture for 1.5 minutes.
3. Stir the mixture again then heat it up for another 1 minute. Serve immediately.
This is so easy to make, isn’t that lovely to start your day with something delicious and pretty?