7 June, 2016
- 2 cups of strong dandelion tea
- 2 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup (optional, I didn’t use it)
- Make the dandelion tea according to instruction on the package, leave the tea bags in for 10 minutes,
- Remove the tea bags, then add the tea and coconut oil into your high performance blender. Secure the lid and process for 30 secs.
- Serve right away or leave it in a thermal mugs and take it to picnic!
Dandelion tea is a great substitute to coffee, not only it doesn’t have the side effect of caffeine. It’s a tonic to your liver. It also helps with digestion and reduce bloating. Most of all it tastes awesome!