3 February, 2017
Gluten Free Margherita Pizza
Posted in : Dinner, Gluten Free, Lunch, Picnic, Processed sugar free on by : Delinger
Makes one 13 x 9 inches Heart shaped pizza
- 1 pack of Bob’s Red Mil pizza crust mix
- 1 pack of yeast (comes with the pack)
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 ½ cup of warm water
- 2 tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mixed dried herbs
- Pinch of sea salt (optional)
- About 100 grams of buffalo mozzarella balls
- ½ cup of mini roma tomatoes (Cut diagonally
- Handful of fresh basil
- Mix the warm water and yeast and let it stand for a few minutes. Then mix the eggs in one at a time. Add the oil until everything is well Incorporated.
- Add in the pizza crust mix. I used hand mixer to mix it until the dough is smooth. Wet your hands and divide the dough into 2 balls. Then cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let them rise for 20 minutes.
- Preheat your over to 425ºF or 220ºC.
- Slice your mozzarella or cut them into heart shape, do the same to your basil or leave them as they are.
- To make the tomato hearts, slice the mini roma totamo in half diagonally. Flip the tomatoes around and slice it into half. Then flip the halves around to form a heart.
- Mix the tomato paste, basil, balsamic vinegar and sea salt (optional) until well combined.
- Spread the mixture onto the pizza base evenly. Then distribute the hearts on top
- Transfer the pizza into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and share the heart with your loved ones.. or all by yourself!