30 January, 2018
Gluten Free Vegan Korean Stir fried Sweet potato noodles (Japchae)
Posted in : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Lunch, Processed sugar free, Sugar Free, Vegan on by : Delinger
- 100 grams dried Korean sweet potato noodles
- 1 tsp black sesame oil
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into julienne strips
- ¼ brown onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp gluten free soy sauce
- 150 grams mushroom of your choice, I used king oyster mushroom
- 1 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large handful baby spinach
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Add the noodles, boil for 7 minutes, stir occasionally to keep them separated.
- Pour everything into a sieve, rinse under cold water until cool.
- Add the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion, cook for 4 minutes, then add the carrot and cook for another 2 minutes, don’t forget to stir occasionally
- Add the sliced mushrooms, cook for another 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add the spinach and, cook until slightly wilted. Add the reserved noodles and soy sauce then stir through,
- Serve immediately or at room temperature