3 October, 2016
Homemade Tahini Salad Dressing
Posted in : Dairy Free, Dinner, Gluten Free, Lunch, Paleo, Picnic, Salad, Sugar Free, Vegan on by : Delinger
- ½ cup of organic unhulled tahini
- ½ cup of water
- ¼ cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of ginger (you won’t taste it)
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander seeds
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients into your high performance blender. Secure the lid, process for 30 secs or until smooth.
- Serve it on your favorite salad! Left over can be kept in an air tight container for 3 days in the fridge.