7 February, 2018
How to Make Peanut Butter
Makes about 2 cups
- 4 cups of shelled raw peanut
1. Place raw peanuts onto a cookie sheet in an preheated 350F oven; bake for 15 to minutes.
2. Place your nuts into a high performance blender. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to highest speed, then from normal power to High, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
3. In 3 minutes, you will hear a high pitched chugging sound. Once your nut butter begins to flow freely through the blades, the motor sound will change from a high pitch to a low laboring sound. Stop the machine.
4. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. It can also be frozen for longer storage.