15 December, 2016
Lemon Basil Chicken
Posted in : Dairy Free, Dinner, Gluten Free, Lunch, Paleo, Processed sugar free, Sugar Free on by : Delinger
- 6 pieces of chicken thigh fillets (about 120 grams each)
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated lemon zest
- ½ cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Place the lemon zest, lemon juice, sea salt, basil leavs and olive oil into your high performance blender, secure the lid then process for 20 secs.
- Come to pour the marinade all over the chicken, turn to coat chicken thoroughly. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat or about 400°F or 202°C
- Transfer chicken to a lined baking sheets, grill between 4 to 6 minutes each side or until cook through.
- Serve immediately! left over chickens are great in sandwiches 🙂