29 May, 2017
No Bake Baked Beans
Posted in : Breakfast, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Paleo, Picnic, Snacks, Vegan on by : Delinger
- ½ small red onion, diced
- ½ tsp dried mixed herbs
- 2 cups tinned butter beans, drained
- 2¼ cups tinned crushed tomatoes
- Pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan over medium heat. Add the onion and mixed herbs and cook for 3-4 minutes or until soft, have a firm grip of the spatula and stirring occasionally.
- Add the beans and crushed tomatoes, Cook for another 5 minutes or so over medium low heat. Stir occasionally until heated through.
- Serve on it’s own or over a piece of toast. Enjoy!
There’s something about baked beans that made me obsessed with it when I was a kid. If you are time poor definitely try this recipe. It’s so quick and easy and yummy!!!