23 August, 2017
Raspberry white chocolate oatmeal cookies
Makes 12 cookies
- 1 cup gluten free roll oats
- ¾ cup gluten free flour or wholewheat flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon melted coconut oil or melted unsalted butter
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons organic coconut sugar
- ¾ cup fresh raspberries, chopped
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips or whatever chocolate you prefer
Whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl then set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, coconut sugar, egg, and vanilla until well incorporated. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Fold in the raspberries and white chocolate. Chill for at least 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
Drop the cookie dough into 15 rounded scoops onto the prepared sheet, ensuring that the mounds are as tall as they are wide. Bake at 325°F for 14-17 minutes. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.