14 June, 2017
Sea Salt Popcorn
Posted in : Appetizers, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Paleo, Picnic, Processed sugar free, Snacks, Vegan on by : Delinger
About 8 cups
- 2/3 cup of popcorn Kernels
- 2 Tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil or organic extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon organic extra virgin olive oil (you can use melted butter if you wish)
- ½ teaspoons sea salt
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and 3 popcorn kernels to the pot. Turn on to medium high heat. Close the lid until you hear them pop.
- Turn the heat off and remove from stove. Eat the 3 popped kernels if your want. Or simply remove them.
- Add the rest of the kernels into the pot. Make sure they are all coated in oil and cover the lid for 30 secs. Turn the heat on again, shake the pot occasionally until the popping slows down.
- After about 2 minutes the popping should have stopped. Turn off the heat and take the top off to let off some steam and release some moisture from the popcorn
- Drizzle 1 to 2 teaspoon olive oil over the popcorn and add the sea salt, toss it well.
- Share them with
friendsyourself and enjoy!