4 February, 2018
Vegan Chocolate Almond Fudge
Posted in : Chocolate, Dairy Free, Dessert, Gluten Free, Processed sugar free, Snacks, Squares / Brownies, Vegan on by : Delinger
- ½ cup organic raw cocoa powder
- ½ cup organic maple syrup
- ½ cup melted organic coconut oil or melted cocoa butter
- ¾ cup raw almond, soak in water overnight in the fridge
- Drain the almond then transfer into your high performance blender, add the rest of the ingredients. Secure the lid and process for 50 secs, you can process it for longer if you prefer a smoother texture.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, pour the mixture into the pan. Smooth it out and transfer it into the fridge for 2 hrs
- Slice it up and enjoy!
Left overs can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months…. unless finished in one sitting haha