30 June, 2017
Vegan Super thick chocolate milkshake
Serves 2 (share only if they deserve it)
- 3 frozen organic bananas
- ¼ cup of raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- ½ cup of pitted medjool dates
- 2 cups of nut milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (You won’t taste the cinnamon, it just brings out the chocolate flavor)
- As much or as little Coconut whipped cream (optional)
1. Place all ingredients in your high performance blender. Start with low power then slowly switch to high, blend for 1 minute or until totally smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into a cup and top it with whipped cream in style. Drink away!
This is chocolate heaven in a cup and is actually great for your body! It’s so thick and creamy and you won’t be able to tell this is vegan or sugar free!